Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

BANGUS RESTAURANT

BANGUS RESTAURANT is one of my favorite filipino restaurants that I always would like to dine. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of this restaurant yet anywhere in Cebu. If there is, then it may not have been tremendously publicized.
For a very affordable price, you get to enjoy sumptuous food that is perfect for Pinoy taste.
Aside from their best seller which is Bangus, I would also recommend that you should try their Pinakbet. For me, it's the best pinakbet I have ever tried in my entire life.
Bangus Restaurant is owned and operated by Bangus Republic, Inc. It is located in SM Mall of Asia, Bay Blvd, Pasay City, Metro Manila
                                      
                                        

                                                       Boneless Bangus ala Pobre

                      Pinakbet in huge cut. This is my most favorite dish in Bangus Restaurant
                                         

 
                                                                           
                                                               

                                                                         Calamares

                             From left: Aligue rice,Sizzling Bangus in oyster sauce, and Pinakbet       



                                                                                                                                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment