Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

COBO Tea & Beverages and All Seasons Bakeshop

Smoothies + Bread = YUMPINESS (yummy + happiness)

I admit, I was once crazy over smoothies and once again, right now, I'm into that state.
I bumped into this little store called, Cobo one day and tried one of their best sellers and yes, they were never wrong - It's the best!
         
Taro smoothies with chewpearl @ 22oz for only P85.00

 What I like most about Cobo is that, you have the option to choose the amount of sugar you want to put on your drink. For me, I chose mild. 



For the Love of Bread...

I must confess, I am not a huge fan of breads but when breadtalk evolved in Cebu, I became their fan and tried almost everything they have.
These past few days, I discovered a bakeshop that sells bread in Taiwanese style. Their ' buy 2, take 1 ' promo really caught my attention and made me go, find out what's in-store for me.



I should say, Taiwanese bread are tasty and good. The price is just so affordable. Their usual price range is from P20.00 - P40.00.


                                                      This is my personal favorite. (**,)


  COBO Tea & Beverages and All Seasons Bakeshop are both located in J Center Mall in A.S. Fortuna, Mandaue City.

No comments:

Post a Comment