Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

My unfortunate Hair


For the third time, I can finally see visible results on the color I put on my hair and yes, it took me three attempts and loads of effort before I can notice a difference... So funny that on my first and second try, I really have to convince myself  that the hair dye I bought worked on my hair. The truth is,  there's really no changes that I see. I don't really know if there is something wrong with my hair, or  if it's the product itself that does not work effectively.

Amazement arises as there is already an outcome of what I have been doing for the past three to four weeks. I got so carried away that I have to look at my hair in the mirror at least once every 10 minutes (As if there will be further changes that will happen anytime) hihihi. 

I was chitchatting with a friend (Shelala Barote) thru fb about the tragic death of a previous office mate, then shifted to the Whitney's death and that "illuminati" thingy when I realized one thing...I paused for a couple of seconds then immediately get the mirror  that I've been using for like, ten years now and made a stare at my hair again... then soundlessly cried, " Homay Ghad! I look like a badjao on my new hair. It sucks! ".  Remorseful as I am, I could have actuated myself to the salon and get my hair done and pay, more or less the same as what I have spent for the four sets of hair dye I bought. I could maybe have a full color of my choice at David's or a full color with highlights at any side-street  parlors you see everywhere.





Anyways, It's too late for me to realize that thing so I'm not gonna hold back with my regrets ("Adios regrets!"") but I cannot change the fact that I look like a badjao on my hair. hihihi

Lesson learned: If you feel like, you are an expert, stop! Think it over! Have a second thought before you know it's too late...



No comments:

Post a Comment